Thursday, December 17, 2009

A fun girl's night!

After work tonight, I met some of my best friends at Elegant Bridals for one of my best friend's, Jessica, wedding dress fitting! We had so much fun and she looked so beautiful! Afterwards, we ate at Five Guys Burgers and Fries or as Jess referred to it, "Five Guys and a Burger!" So yummy! Jess is going to make such a pretty bride! I skipped trying on bridesmaid dresses haha! But I still have to order it in January, but hopefully I can just go up a size from what I wore before I was pregnant and then just have it altered. Surely I will lose most of the baby weight 6 months after giving birth haha! Jessica is getting married in September and I plan to work my little (so not so much now) booty to the bones to get back into shape. I have Nicholas and Megan's wedding to get ready for in October, too. 2010 will be a very eventful year :) How exciting!!

Me and my beautiful besties!

Amanda, Megan, Me, and Jess (the bride-to-be)

No comments: