Monday, March 29, 2010

Our weekend



Ella Jae and I look forward to our weekends because we get to spend time with Daddy!! But unfortunately, they go by way too fast! Friday, we went to Mom and Dad's to wait for the family to get in from RI! It was quite an eventful night but oh so fun! Saturday, Adam had to work until 12 and Ella Jae and I along with all the girls went to Megan's bridal shower, and the guys went to Augusta. We all met up later only to go our seperate ways again haha! Half of us went downtown to eat dinner while the other half went to Dairy Queen for supper. I went with the downtown half and Adam and Ella Jae went to Dairy Queen. Sunday, we met everyone at Dunkin Donuts for breakfast and headed to Church. Then we all went to eat lunch at Golden Corral. It was really yummy!! Then we went to Mom and Dad's for movies and munchies! It was a relaxing day and I got a little much needed rest. Ella Jae looked quite sweet on Saturday in her smocked dress and unfortunately I did not get a picture...I am so mad at myself...ahh...there is just too much to remember haha!

No comments: