Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy September!

Ahhh...it is September! Fall is my favorite time of year! I am always so ready for Fall to get here after we have a summer in South Carolina! I am looking forward to so many things this Fall and many of those things are happening in September. I am looking forward to:
  • My best friend's wedding on September 17.

  • Another wedding on September 18 in Dallas, GA.

  • Going to the Georgia Aquarium.

  • Going to the Aiken's Makin', a local arts and crafts show in my hometown...so fun! Can't wait to take Ella Jae and buy her something super and handmade :)

  • A nice long Labor Day weekend with my beautiful family!

  • Our anniversary cruise to the Bahamas and Co Co Cay with friends!

  • Gamecock Football!!!! (Born and raised a Carolina girl!)

  • Sunday NFL Patriots Football (Married into that one lol)!

  • Ella Jae's 6th month...she growing up and getting so big! She is so smart for her age...can't wait to see what she does next :)

  • Possibly sneaking our my boots and sweaters :) Maybe Mother Nature will be good to us her in SC and give more than just cool mornings and nights.

  • Making my house smell like a big ole fresh bakes apple pie!

Happy September!


No comments: