Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Time

Where has the time gone? This is year has flown by so quickly. I cannot believe that we have already been married for one year! It seems the older I get, the faster time flies. There's just not enough hours in the day to do all the things I need or want to do, and it's difficult at times to keep in touch with the people I'd like to most. We are still adjusting to married life and trying to find a balance of work, spending time with one another and our family, and the everyday tasks that need to be completed. So before too much time gets away from me, I want to take this "blogging" opportunity to keep our family and friends updated on everything that's going on in our life. I was born and rasied a "carolina girl" so all of my family lives here, but Adam was born in Rhode Island so most of his family lives there. So I am "blogging" in hopes of staying better connected with the people we love most!

No comments: