- You weigh 9 lbs 12 oz (25 percentile) and are 23 in long (75 percentile). You are tall and slim :)
- You are still bottle fed. We have had to change your formula 3 times to find one right for your little belly. You drink Similac sensitive, lactose free. You drink 4-5 oz every 3-4 hrs. You are a messy eater and kind of a slow one, too, haha!
- You are a pretty good sleeper. On a typical night you sleep 6-7 hrs straight!! We lay you down to sleep and you usually drift to sleep right away. You still sleep in your pack-n-play in Mommy and Daddy's room, but we plan to transition you to your crib very soon. We still swaddle you to sleep (you really like it!). You like sleeping with your hands by your face, mostly recently, you sleep with your fist infront of your mouth.
- You got your first cold right before you turned 2 mths old and that has affected your sleep and Mommy's.
- You began to cry/scream/turn bright red, like something was hurting you, during the late afternoon and the doctor diagnosed you with a mild case of colic, but it is so mild that it seems to be corrected by your formula change. You would scream at night around 8-11. You could be calmed by lots of movement and holding.
- The doc also said that when you cry during feedings it is because of reflux. So he said we could give you a teaspoon of maalox before each feeding.
- You smile, laugh and coo. Although, you make us work really hard to do all 3!
- You have rolled on your side twice. You can scoot across your entire pack-n-play and when we put you in the middle of a blanket on the floor, you can scoot completely off the blanket onto the floor. You're long little legs are so strong that you lock your legs and stand! Your strength is amazing!
- You love when your diaper is changed/being nakey. Your just look around and you smile the most during that time. It is never a quick change because we talk and sing together. You have gotten better when your clothes are changed, too.
- You don't like your swing, but you do like your bouncey seat.
- Mommy and Daddy let Mem and Poppy babysit you while they went on a date for the first time.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Ella Jae ready for church on Sunday! I love her sleepy eyes :)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
And I am ready to hit all of our little favorites like, frozen custard, Guiseppies, Seapines...and the outlets, ofcourse! It is going to be so fun the experience HHI with Ella Jae for the first time, too! We are going with my Mama and cousin! So I am looking forward to some quality family time on HHI!