Saturday, March 28, 2009

Adam's new schedule

So starting tonight, Adam begins his new work schedule...10:00 pm - 8:00 am. He does get four days off in a row, we will have our afternoons together, and I get to cook for him each night :) But it stinks having to those crazy hours! I feel for him. I can't imagine having to stay awake all night. And he is not one to really sleep during the day or take naps, but hopefully he can find a routine. The schedule is only for six weeks so hopefully at the end of the six weeks, his work schedule will be somewhat normal again! But there is a bright side, we will get to see more of one another, which will be fantastic because I wouldn't see him at all somedays with the way his schedule was before. And I finally get to plan out my meals and cook for him each night, which I am super excited about!!! Adam is such a strong and ambitiuos person that I know he will do just fine, but just say a little prayer for him...

No comments: