Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WILW!

Happy Wednesday, y'all! I have MIA due to some cookies on my cp that wouldn't let me log into Blogger, but I am back! Yah! So this is what I am loving this week...




I'm loving the new SCENTPORTABLE at Bath and Body Works! I got the Island Colada! It is smells just like the beach in my car!! Right now they have them 4 for $20 0r 6 for $24!!


I'm loving these little painted piggies! Especially how cute they look in jelly shoes :)



I'm loving that Kim Kardashian just got engaged! I love the Kardashians :) Have y'all seen Khole and Lamar, their new show?


I'm loving that Nautical by Nature is hosting a giveaway! Go check it out!



I'm loving that we had such a fun and busy Monday! It included.....a morning at the park then.....


{lunch with Poppy at Acropolis Pizza}




{Lathan's last Tball game}



{Cousin love}



{Dinner at Wings and Trivia Night}



I'm loving that last night we kept Lathan and Baker for a bit and had a fun time!






I'm loving my little family as always! We have been having so much fun together now that the warmer weather is here! I am looking forward to more family time with my loves!



Hope y'all have a great day!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Visiting from Jamie's blog! Cute blog! I have a son who turned 1 this past February too!

Joeylee said...

your daughter is so adorable!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Kim is engaged? I am so out of the loop. Wow, I need to catch up on the scoop.

Love the pink little piggy toes - how sweet. BTW you have amazing polishing skills - I can only imagine how difficult that must have been.

Love your blog!
Michelle