Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WILW!

I'm linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's what I'm loving on this super HOTT summer day...


I'm loving we spent the weekend with lovelies! Tanya and Tommy came to visit from MA! We had such a great time with y'all! Hope you enjoyed our time together as much as we did! E misses her Auntie "Anya" and Uncle Tommy already!



I'm loving I got this AWESOME makeup palette from Sephora! I used my giftcard I got for my birthday from my bestie, Amanda!! And score....it was ONLY $19!!!!!!


I'm loving the Cover Girl liquid eyeliner pen! It is the bomb.com!!! I have never used liquid eyeliner. It has always seemed intimidating, then I saw a liquid eyeliner on a blog but it was an expensive brand and I didn't really want to pay the price for it. Then when I was stroller through Target, I found this steal....less than $6!!! Yes, ma'am!!



I'm loving that while 'lunch break shopping' yesterday, a F21 cashier walked up to me and said "do you want this?" and I looked and it was a giftcard with 14.86 written on it. She said that a customer left it behind. It totally made my day! So I got a dress for FREE and a few other things :)



I'm loving Sunday night icecream trips! We go to Flannigans, pull adirondeck chairs in a circle (to enclose E), eat our icecream and enjoy one another's company!



I'm loving my little family, as always! E and I were really spoiled because we got to spend 5 whole days with Adam!! Love my little family more than anything and so thankful all the joy they bring to my life!


Hope y'all are having an awesome day and staying cool!!

2 comments:

whileshedreams said...

Y'all are so adorable! You really do have a beautiful family. So jealous of your free f21 gift card too :)

The Lambert's said...

That's so sweet, thanks!! F21 giftcard totally made my day!!