Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I am so excited to be back to blogging and didn't want to miss the chance at linking up for

Here's what I'm loving this week...

I'm loving that we are going on our annual hayride tomorrow at Christmas on Breezy Hill with the family!  And we are also going to the Festival of Lights on Saturday!

I'm loving Tastefull Simple Potato Cheddar Soup!  We had it last night for dinner with ham and cheese paninis!  All you do is add water and it is seriously the best EVER!!


I'm loving that we picked out our FIRST real Christmas tree this year!  Adam and I have always put up a tree we got the first year we were married and thought it would be fun to pick out a tree each year with the girls and so that is what we did :)


I'm loving that Adam's cousin, Erica, is getting married on Dec. 17 and her Bridal Luncheon is on Sunday!  Yah for wedding festivities!!


I'm loving the Yankee Candle Sparkling Pine candle especially since we got a real tree this year!  The tree smells great and this little candle just adds to the sweetness!  LOVE IT!

I'm loving that I had my 24 wk appt today and am so happy to report that everything is wonderful!  Miss Maeline had a very strong heartbeat, but I do have to have my sugar test next visit...boo!

I'm loving my sweet family oh so much and am more thankful for them each and everyday, especially at the Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy you updated! Love the new pics and seriously miss you TONS.

<3 Tanya