Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WILW!

Happy Wednesday and Happy February 1st!
Here's what I'm loving this week...

{The Patriots are playing in the Superbowl!  With Adam being such a die-hard fan, I have no choice but to enjoy it, too.  Praying they WIN so I don't have a Mr. Bitterman on my hands ha!}


{Oreo Pudding Poke Cake via Pinterest! So easy to make and has to be delicious...duh...it has oreos!}


{We took our maternity pictures today and got a sneak peek!  We had such a fun time!  Can't wait to see more!}


{The super cute "Be Mine" tee I had made for E!  Love dressing her up for holidays!}


{Maybelline Baby Lips chapstick!  It is only $2.99!  It has SPF20 and feels amazing!  I got the Peppermint and Peach Kiss shades.  Can't wait to try the Cherry Me shade!}


{The monthly stickers I ordered for Maeline on Etsy!}


{Jack Rogers Georgica scandal!  Can't decide between the black or brown!  Decisions, decisions.}



{The word "tuddle" aka "cuddle".....nothing I love more than these two and seeing them "tuddle"!}


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!
Any fun Superbowl plans?

No comments: