Friday, May 11, 2012

The past 7 weeks...

Have been harder and more exhausting than I ever imagined but at the same time, more wonderful and exciting than I could have ever dreamed! I am going to be honest, having two babies is double the work and it isn't easy but it also double the sweetness.  I mean there are some days I don't brush my teeth until 1:00 in the afternoon and I am guilty of seating Ella Jae infront of the TV with fruit snacks and chocolate milk so I can feed Maeline uninterupted but we also have days where everything seems so effortless and we breeze through the day with no meltdowns from either of the girls (me included ha!). I am so blessed and honored God chose me to be the mommy of my two beautiful little girls and if I serve no other purpose on this earth than being their mommy, I will have lived a fulfilled life.  Our family feels complete now and my heart is so full! I will let the pictures do the talking...


More to come!

No comments: