Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Weekend

When I walked in a quiet house from working on Saturday, this is what I saw...


Bless his heart, his little princesses wore him out!  He's such a good daddy!  


I stopped by Sonic on the way home because I was one of the managers on rotation and we had to stay until 2pm.  I ofcourse picked up a vanilla diet coke!  E can spot a Sonic cup from a mile away so I let her eat my ice.  Girlfriend loves some Sonic ice...but then who doesn't?


Nothing brings me happiness quite like a mailbox filled with such loviness especially on a Saturday!


On Saturday, I also ran over to Jess' house to fix her hair for a wedding she was going to!  Doesn't she look beautimous?


Mom and dad offered to keep the girls again on Saturday night so we had another date night!  We are on a roll and loving it!  We didn't to take the motorcycle so Adam followed us to his parents.  And before we left their house, I took this picture of Ella Jae and Memere doing a little painting :)  We went to Red Bowl and Books a Million!  We are so exciting ha! 

Sunday was church and lunch at Grandma's aka Grammy!  Ella Jae just randomly started calling Grandma "Grammy" and she loves it.  Then we came home.  Adam cut the grass and I cleaned the floors while the girls napped.  Is it just not pure bliss when kids nap at the same time!!  We finished the night at Mom and Dad's with some grilled hamburgers and diy icecream sundaes!  Yummo!



1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

cutest pictures ever. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com