Friday, June 1, 2012

MEMORIAL WEEKEND

Memorial Weekend was such a fun and busy weekend!  Gotta love a long holiday weekend!  Saturday I headed to a Bridal Luncheon for my BFF Amanda.  She is getting married on my anniversary, and I can't wait to be a part of her special on my special day ha!  It was such fun girl time and much needed!  Afterwards, I met up with Ad and the girls at Mom and Dad's and then we went to pick up Matante Michelle at the airport and followed up with dinner at Cheddar's and icecream at Brusters!

Sunday was a special day...more on that later :)  But we had a cookout at Mom and Dad's and did a lot of eating and some swimming with the whole fam.

Monday we took the boat to the lake for the day and had a great time.  We got rained out and spent some time in the car with sleeping babies, but fortunately the rain came at the end of the day and we were ready to pack up and leave anyway.........












No comments: