Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day weekend

Father's Day weekend began on Friday when we took Adam's dad to dinner at Carrabba's! It was nice quite time with just our little family.  It is rare we get to spend time with just us, his parents and brother.  We were missing Megan because she went a little trip with her family.  We has such a great time enjoying one another and eating some good food.  Me and Dad are italians at heart!

E getting some Poppy lovin' / M hanging out in her carseat / E showing off her new plate / My sweet baby daddy / Uncle Nicholas with lil' M

Saturday I worked and then we took the girls to mom and dad's while we went to Admanda and Cody's couple's shower.  I failed to take pictures because I was having such a great time!  Her parents grilled out, the guys played ladder ball, and the girls just chatted :)  My kind of a fun night!  Can't wait until we are headed to Ashville for her bachlorette party!  Love me some girl time! 

On Sunday, we suprised Adam with breakfast from New Moon and then gave him his gifts and went to church.  After church, we met the family at Uncle Mac's for a cookout and swimming.  We had such a fun time together with family.  Adam is so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful Godly men that has shaped the man and father he has become!  He is such a great daddy to my girls!  He loves on them and spends quality time with them.  He plays "kitchen" and "babies" with them and does bathtime.  He cuddles them and sings to them.  All these things and more make my heart so happy and seeing him with our girls and the smile he brings to their face makes me feel so blessed!  I pray for their relationship and that he will always be their hero!


E lovin' her cute swimmies / E enjoying the pool with her uncle and Poppy / Me and Erica hanging out poolside / Poppy and E floating / Cute little E / E deciding if she wants to take a dip

I didn't get pictures of M because she slept the whole time ha!  She is such a great baby!  We had a wonderful weekend and I am so thankful for all the wonderful fathers' in my life!

No comments: