Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Valentine's

Adam and I had a real sweet Valentine's this year! Friday night we went out to dinner with mom and dad because every where is so crowded on Valentine's. We went to Rhinehart's, a seafood resturant, and we had a really fun time. We were there forever it seemed but we all enjoyed one another's company. I also totally and completely fell in love with a little boy named Beckham. He had blond hair and blue eyes, just the cutest little thing ever! We played pick-a-boo and I wanted to just take him home with me...hee hee! On Saturday, I had to work but Adam had the day off, so when I got up I found a card, a dozen pink roses, and my favorite candy (dove dark chocolate with almonds) on the breakfast bar! I was so excited, and I have to admit that I have the sweetest most thoughtful VALENTINE!! So I also layed his gifts on the breakfast bar so when he woke up, he would find his gifts, too! I got him a Wii!! He called me at work when he found it and was so happy! He played all morning...haha! When I got home from work, I had yet another gift from my sweet Valentine, a 75 minute massage at a Spa...ahhh...I can't wait for that! That night Adam's cousin, Erica, and I cooked for her boyfriend, Phillip, and Adam. We had such a fun time together! The girls cooked while the guys played the Wii, and we wouldn't have wanted it any other way. The boys did offer their services which was sweet but Erica and I enjoyed our girl time! We had a nice romanic dinner together and all played the Wii afterwards. I will have to post pictures later!

No comments: