Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fun, relaxing day!








My Mama and Aunt Sherri took Ella Jae and I to the pediatrician today. Afterwards, we showed Ella Jae off a little bit to family. We stayed in the car, but it felt so nice to be out and about. I was getting a little cabin-fever. I am not one to just sit at home. We had Firehouse subs for lunch and Addie even made it home to eat with us! Mama stayed with me and let me rest a little. I have felt the best today and feel like my old self again :) Labor will take the life out of ya, that's for sure. I am so thankful for my Mama and for all she has done for me! I can't thank her enough and words won't suffice. She is my rock and I don't know what I would do without her! Ella Jae is so blessed to get to know her and love her, too, and if she spoils her like she does me then Ella Jae is in for a treat :) I am pretty sure she will spoil her, she had her closet filled with clothes even before she was born :) Spoiled isn't a bad thing, right? It just means that you are loved well!

No comments: