Saturday, May 9, 2009

3 years ago today...

Adam proposed! And it was the sweetest proposal ever! I will remember that day the rest of my life! I was taking a Maymester class and had met Adam for lunch earlier that day. He said he had a surprise for me but would bring it when he came over for dinner that night. I made chicken parmesan for him, and we had a nice dinner together. After eating I remembered my suprise (ofcourse I did, I LOVE surprises)! I said "can I have my surprise now?" He said it was in his truck so we would have to go outside to get it. As we walked outside, I said completely jokingly, "are you going to ask me to marry you?" When we got outside he sat me on a bench and told me to close my eyes. He placed a big green scrapbook in my lap. We was knelt down beside me as I flipped through the pages, it was story of our relationship. I did not expect a proposal at all and had no idea what was on that last page, and almost didn't even flip to it because it was on the backside, but when I did, it sai "Will you marry me?" in really big crayon colored letters! When I turned to him, he had the box sitting on his knee, and said "will you be my wife?" I ofcourse said yes!!! Awww...I love my husband!

No comments: