Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wednesday nights

Before kickball...
After kickball...

Our battle wounds...

Every Wednesday night is "family night" at Memere and Pepere Levesque's house. The whole family comes together for supper, and it is just a nice time to enjoy one another's company and talk about what is going on in our life at the moment. Lately, we have been playing kickball after supper. Usually, I am the only girl, but last night Megan (Nicholas' girlfriend) didn't have to work so she played too! Us girls dressed out and everything! We were really pumped...at first...then the injuries came! Megan got hit in the leg and had a bulging vein in her leg and several scratches, and I had got hit in the head by the ball, tripped to the ground over Nicholas leaving cuts and scrapes and a huge knot on my knee. So needless to say, us girls have called it quits for a while! But my team did win, which consisted on Adam, Uncle Mac, Pep, and myself! We did play well, despite all the injuries! And Pep is known for getting hurt, but thank goodness, he hasn't :) What can I say, there is never a dull moment on Wednesday night! It is something to always look forward to!

No comments: