Friday, August 21, 2009

12 weeks and doctor update

Baby Lambert is my lovely little lime this week, measuring 2 1/2 inches and weighing half an ounce. Baby's proportions are changing. The rest of the bosy is playing catch up to the head. Arms, leg, and fingers are also growing and tapering out to more like a newborn. Baby's posture is also becoming more upright and less curled.
Only 196 more days to go!

Last friday, I had my first high-risk doctor appt. It was very long, but the news was good news! I was in the sonogram room for a whole hour. Baby Lambert would just not cooperate with the technician. At one point, I layed on both sides, she partically layed me on my head, did jumping jacks, and drank water, all to get Baby Lambert to move in the right position. Finally, an hour later, she got the shot she needed. But luckily for me, I got many sonogram pictures out of the deal :) I got back to my regular ob doc on 9/8 and the high-risk on 9/25. But no luck on knowing the gender, baby Lambert's legs were crossed the entire time. Fingers are crossed for next time though!

No comments: