Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Two years ago today...

Two years ago, I married my best friend! What a special journey it has been since! Who knew that a love could grow so much over a two year span, and I couldn't be happier! It seems we grow closer together everyday. I have said this from the moment we met, but we have so much fun together. We laugh and play, a lot! Adam can always make me laugh! We truly enjoy eachother's company. There is no where else I'd rather be than when we are sitting on the couch, watching a favorite movie, and eating icecream!! He is such an amazing husband, and I couldn't be more blessed. He makes eggs for me for breakfast, takes care of our cars and the yard, has always picked up around the house, he always thinks of our future and how he can make it a better one, and loves me like no one else can! He still continues to open doors for me and when we go to dinner, he pulls out my chair. What a gentleman? Sometimes I take for granted the man he is and all he stands for and believes in. He truly is a man among men. And I cannot wait to see him as a father! He is going to be one awesome father!!

Adam,
Happy 2nd Anniversary! I have enjoyed every second of the past two years and I look forward to a lifetime with you! If the past two years are any indication of what our future will be like, I am one lucky lady! I look forward to all our future holds and I thank you for being the amazing husband and man you are! Thank you for loving me when I least deserve it and for all you do for me! I love you so much! I will look forward to our date night tonight!
All my love,
Your wife

No comments: