Thursday, August 13, 2009

2nd Doctor Appt.

I went for my 2nd doctor appt. yesterday and it went very well! Everything is going great, and Baby Lambert is growing strong and healthy! My doctor couldn't find Baby's heartbeat with the doppler on top of my skin, so I had to have another ultrasound to find Baby's heartbeat. We found Baby's heartbeat during the ultrasound and it was 179 bmp :) After we listened to the heartbeat, we just watched Baby Lambert move around! So I asked Ashley, the technician, if we could tell if Baby was a boy or girl!!!! She said, well.......and I said "Ashley, what are in between those legs?" And she said, "WE CAN SAY FOR NOW THAT IT IS A SUSPICIOUS LITTLE.......(beep)!!!!" And she told me what she thought the baby's gender was!! But we will see!!! We had a 50/50 chance of getting it right, now it is more like 70/30 chance! I go to the high risk doctor tomorrow, so maybe we can get their opinion, too :)

So for now, I will leave you with a picture of baby Lambert, and you decide if you think it will be a boy or girl!








No comments: