Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Amberkuh"




I celebrated my 25th birthday on July 5! This year was extra special because I got to spend my birthday with my precious girl and because my husband gave me a week full of gifts aka "Amberkuh!" It was a wonderful week filled with lots of my favorite things and things that I wanted for so long. Needless to say I have the best husband, EVER! I am truly blessed!! We ended the week with a bang during a Fourth of July bash and birthday celebration all rolled into one. Many many years I have celebrated both on the same which is totally good with me because I get to do many things I love all in one day. I typically celebrate my birthday at the beach but this year was a little different, a good different. We celebrated it by the pool instead at my in-laws. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad he kept his end of the bargain :O)

Love,

tanya