Monday, July 19, 2010

Slack blogger

Ok, so I feel extremely guilty in many areas of my life right now and blogging is one of those areas. I have been extremely busy with work and I hate to say it but when I get home from picking E up, fixing dinner, cleaning up dinner, getting E fed and down to sleep, I am exhausted and barely have time to catch up on the blogs that I love so much. Sometimes I skip getting on the cp at all at night. It is sad. I even barely have time to take pictures of E much less download them to the cp then onto the blog or to FB. How do working mothers do it? Slowly with time I guess I will find how to manage it all but right now I am finding it quite difficult. The days seem to run together and fly by.


E is growing so fast and doing so many new things that it seems to be a daily thing and I just can't keep up. I am trying my hardest to document it all. She is loving chewing on her teethers and toes right now :)

No comments: