Friday, July 2, 2010

Our week in pictures

(please excuse picture quality...al take with me phone.)

Monday-
Happy Birthday, Grandama! My family took my Grandma to Beef O'Brady's for her birthday. The service was terrible but the food and company was great!!


Everyone lovin' on Ella Jae


Tiff and Me...life made us cousins, love made us sisters.


Me and my little Bake-Bake

Tuesday-
We went to eat supper at Mom and Dad's. Nicholas and Megan came. We enjoyed our time. Little E didn't get to enjoy much of the party. She slept 11.5 hrs that night.


E enjoying the car ride to Mem and Poppy's

Wednesday-
Wednesday is family night at Mem and Pep's. This family night was special because we celebrated Erica's birthday. Happy Birthday, Ricci!! We love you!



Thursday-
I didn't to work because Ella Jae had a stomach bug. So went to the doc. Poor thing she is going to hate going to the doctor. It is never a pleasant experience when we go. That afternoon, I went to see ECLIPSE with the girls! We had such a fun time! I laugh like crazy with these girls!! They are the best! We went to the movies, Starbucks and then to Krispey Kreme...definitely enjoyed myself a little too much :)


Me and E hangin' out waiting for the doctor.


Keila, Erica and Me waiting in line for popcorn...we started to get a little crazy because the line was so long!

Friday-
No picture yet. We don't any plans for today. We will probably hang out once we get off work. Order in maybe. We have a super busy weekend so we need to rest up for it. It is my birthday weekend!!! Excited to spend my birthday weekend with my favorite people! Saturday we are going to a cook out at Tiff and Chris'. Sunday we will celecrate the 4th by going to Church, Grandma's for lunch then a birthday/4th cookout at Mom and Dad's!! Monday is happy birthday to me!!

No comments: