Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Anniversary cruise coming soon!

Adam and I are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise for our 3rd Anniversary! I am so excited and cannot wait for this trip! We were planning on Jamaica but with the price of passports and when we found out we could take a cruise for half the price, our minds were easily changed. We still have to purchase the passport to go by boat or land but it is way cheaper than the other! We may even go with my sistacuz, which would be super fun. We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and it was awesome, but we said if we did a cruise again we would want it to be atleast with one other couple. So hopefully they will come, too. I am super excited! A cruise is always the best way to go. Although I do want to do an all inclusive resort sometime in the future...Hawaii, maybe?!?!? So for now, I will continue to get excited about our Bahama Mama cruise :)

No comments: