Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Struggles and a blessing

So I know I have been MIA lately mostly because I have little free time in between working and being mommy and wifey. I have had a lot of things on my mind lately and been struggling with some things. Last night, I had a little breakdown. I guess everything just kind of came to a head and I just had to let it all out. Thank God I have the husband I do! He is such a blessing! God knew I needed him in my life. Through all the tears and the mumbling I was doing, he said "Amber, pray with me." My husband sat with me on the bathroom floor and prayed with me. He prayed the sweetest pray. One that I will never forget! All my worries went away in that moment because all I could focus on was the man that God blessed me with and how grateful I was that he is strong enough to be there for me. Thank you Jesus for the blessing of marriage!

No comments: