Tuesday, September 18, 2012

weekend wrap up

E has been battling a cold for a week now and Friday night her eye was a little red but I just thought it was from the cold/allergies.  Well, Saturday, both girls woke up with pink swollen eyes so my immediate thought was pink eye :(  I had to go to work so I told Adam to take them to the after hours clinic as soon as they opened.  He got Mom to go with him and I met them there after work.  Fortunately, it was not pink eye but just associated to the allergies/cold.  The doc prescribed them an antibiotic and some eye drops.  They were both pitiful, especially E.  Poor thing, I've never seen her that sick. 





Adam and I had a date night planned and were hestitate to leave them, but fortunately they were feeling better and we knew they would be in good hands with my cousin, Adrianna.

So we headed off to dinner :)









And we were going to follow up dinner with a trip to Books-A-Million, but Ad's brother had a motorcycle accident on Tuesday night and we wanted to check on them to see if they needed anything.  He needed some bandages so we dropped those off and he was awake so we visited a little while.  It was really nice to get out and have some adult time after the week we had with the girls being sick.

M received a little package in the mail from Mem Lambert which was supper sweet :)




We didn't go to church because we didn't want to spread any cooties so we had Dunkin Donuts for breakfast then E and I baked brownies and made buffalo chicken dip for the Patriot's game.


Adam and E went to watch the game while I stayed with M while she napped.  After naptime, we went to visit with the family and finish watching the game.

And then sweet M decided I wasn't feeding her quick enough so she decided to take matters into her own hands :)  She is growing up way too fast!!



I am happy to report that most of the sickness has left the girls, but now Ad is getting sick :(  I guess it never ends!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: