Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

I'm loving that it appears Fall has come a few days early here in SC!

I'm loving all my cutesy Fall decor that I have up so far!




I'm loving all my mags that I've gotten in the mail especially the Fall ones :)




I'm loving these monogramed cowboy boots!




I'm loving that International Delight came out with a new iced coffee flavor!  Can't wait to try it!




I'm loving these paper straws that I found at Target!  Holla...can't beat $1.99!




I'm loving E's new Fall wardrobe that my Mama got for her! 




I'm loving that this girl spent the night the night with me and asked me to do her hair and makeup for picture day today :)




 I'm loving that my pretty ballerina princess LOVES dance class!




 
 I'm loving these sweet baby girls and all the joy and smiles they bring to my days!  I'm one blessed Momma!




 
I'm loving this quote!



Have a 'LOVELY' day :)

No comments: