Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Bridal Shower Day, Tanya!

Today my really good friend, Tanya, is having her Bridal Shower. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend because it is in Rhode Island :( Tanya and Tommy are getting married in September, and Adam and I are both in the wedding! We are so excited and cannot wait for their wedding! They are such a sweet couple!





Tanya,

I hope that you had a wonderful day today! I know your shower was beautiful! I really wish I could have been there, but I will see you very soon! I cannot wait to be there with you and help you prepare for your special day! We are going to have so much fun! Thank you for being such a great friend and for being my 'right-hand-woman' on my wedding day! I hope you know I will be the same for you!
Love you bunches,
Amber :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, love. You are such a wonderful friend and I feel so blessed to have you as part of our special day <3 tanya