Monday, June 1, 2009

Count down to the beach...

In a little over a week, we will be on our way to Myrtle Beach for a family vaca! Ahh...what could be better to look forward to? Adam acutally got the time off even though he has worked at 3 three different Wal-greens since he asked for the time off, bless his heart, he was determined to have a beach vaca, and I don't blame him! Each year, usually Memorial week, both of Adam's side of the family all goes camping at Pirate Land. What an adventure?! It is seriously like 25 people and we have the best time laying on the beach reading trash mags (People US Weekly, O.K., etc), playing sports on the beach, going to the Boardwalk and Broadway doing what us girls do best...SHOP!!!, grilling out, riding the golf cart around the campsite at night (when Nicholas isn't hogging it...lol), and my favorite, floating in the lazy river! I could seriously fall asleep in that lazy river! They play 60's music and I just feel so relaxed floating with the sun beaming down on me...ahh...I can't wait! I need to start packing because if I don't start now I will be in panic-mode! Next Tuesday will be here before I know it! Yah for beach trips!!!

No comments: