Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am excited about linking up for "What I'm Loving Wednesday!" So this is what I am loving...


I'm loving my sweet little family! They make me smile each day and bless me beyond what I deserve!

I'm loving that Adam and I had got to have a date night on Saturday! We tooke E to Ad's parents, and 4 restaurants later we found one that didn't have a 55 min or longer wait! We had a great time eating dinner together (side by side...gag...I know lol), going to Target and Movie Stop! We missed our little one and talked about her constantly but it felt so nice to just be "us"!!


I'm loving that my Mama came over on Monday and she brought E some little goodies :) The doll she is holding is one she brought her that sings "I'm a Little Teapot" and it came with little teacups! We went to Ross and had some fun girl time together!


I'm loving my Mama! She is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her! I love that she adores E and that E adores her and lights up when she sees her!


I'm loving that I got to fix my cousin's hair for her Valentine Court at her school on Monday. I picked her up and brought her to my house and we did a little makeover! We had fun chatting while I did her hair and makeup :) She is a sweetie!

I'm loving that yesterday I went to ATL for work and got to go with a good friend from work. It was such a nice change of pace and felt like a little mini vaca ;) After our meeting, we went to the cutest shopping area and I just fell in love!! I got some cute stuff, too, and we had a great time bonding!

I'm loving that I FINALLY got some cowboy boots! They were one of the things I got yesterday on my trip and they were marked down to $19.99!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo hoo!

I'm loving planning E's 1st birthday in 2.5 weeks!! The theme is Minnie Mouse and Zebra print! She loves Minnie Mouse!! She is going to be so excited at her party :) I am going to pick up her invites today and get them in the mail tomorrow! Can't.Believe.It.Is.Almost.Here.

So that's what I'm loving :)

No comments: