Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I cannot believe it is Wednesday, ALREADY! This week is flying by!


I am linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


This is what I'm loving...

I'm loving the warmer weather we've had the past few days and can only hope it will continue so we can do a little (or A LOT) of this...


I'm loving that E and I met Jess for lunch today at Moe's and we stayed for 2 hours sitting and talking! Love her to pieces!


I'm loving that in 6 days we will be seeing these two ladies and our family from RI who will start coming in to celebrate Ella Jae's birthday! We can't wait to see them!


I'm loving my KK and that we met her, Sam, and Davis for icecream on Sunday at Marble Slab! We have the best talks and she gives the best advice!


I'm loving this super cute tulle wreath and the tutorial I found online to make for E's party!

I'm loving my beautiful family! I can't put into words how much I LOVE them!


I'm loving that we are only days from Ella Jae's 1st birthday...yikes!!! In TEN days my baby will be a whole year old! I adore her more and more each day!


Thanks for sharing in what I'm loving!

No comments: