Friday, April 29, 2011

In honor of the Royal Wedding...

I thought I would post some pictures of my wedding dress. I absolutely loved my wedding dress! I am no royal, but I felt like royalty on my wedding day, as girls should feel! My dress was the first one I tried on and I didn't want to take it off! The veil really made the dress. I had always dreamed of having a fancy poufy ball gown, but when I tried on my dress, I knew it was the one. To me, it was just so elegant and classic. Perfect. And just maybe Ella Jae will have the same thoughts and want to wear it someday :)










Now onto the Royal Wedding...I was up at 5:45 am to watch the big event. There is just something so intriguing about the royals, and what girl doesn't dream about being a princess?! I tuned in just as Kate and her dad were getting in the Queen's 1950s Rolls Royce. I anticipated seeing her whole dress the whole time as she rode in the car. And I have to say I was surprised when she made her way into the church because I thought her dress was going to be more elaborate much like Princess Diana's dress, but it wasn't at all. But nonetheless, it was stunning! She really looked so radiant! It really fit her personality to me. I watched the whole ceremony and then had to leave for work. Fortunately I made it to work in time to see Will and Kate step onto the balcony and seal the deal with a kiss. They look like they are the best of friends and so much in love. I loved how Kate got so tickled both times they kissed on the balcony. So sweet!





No comments: