Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WILW!

Happy Wednesday!

I am linking up for another

"What I'm Loving Wednesday!"


This week I'm loving....


I'm loving that it is almost Easter! What a beautiful time of year that God really shows us who He is! I am looking forward to Easter Sunday service at church, a yummy Sunday dinner with family, egg hunts, dying eggs with E, Easter baskets, matching attire, beautiful weather, and celerating our risen Savior!



I'm loving that Ella Jae has become such a little cuddle bug! She loves sit on me and watch a show. She brings me books and will crawl in my lap. She will lay her head on me for no reason at all and pat me. She melts me heart and I love her with every part of me!




I'm loving that this will be our view on Sunday and Monday!






I'm loving this little adirondack chair that Adam's parents got E in Rhode Island when they visited there this past weekend. I saw one last year at HHI and wanted to get it for it. Isn't it super cute! She loves sitting in already :)





I'm loving that Water for Elephants comes out on Friday! I really want to see it and I'm hoping Ad and I can sneak in a date night to go to the movies!!





I'm loving that Mem and Pep Lambert sent us some Easter goodies :) They always send me and Ad chocolate bunnies each year and have since we started dating!! It makes me happy! Mem also sent E a little bear that says a few things, and she has been carrying it around and loving on it!!




I'm loving my little family, as always! I am really looking forward having some quality family time as Ad is off a few this coming week!! Eeeek....I {double heart} them sooooo much!!!







Hope y'all have a great rest of the week!!


XOXOXOXO


4 comments:

Kit said...

Great things you are loving today!

agalandherdog said...

Can't wait to see Water for Elephants either!

Erin said...

I am going to start water for Elephants pretty soon. Don't want to see the movie until I read the book :)

star said...

I am counting down the hours until I watch Water For Elephants! I am super excited!!