Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WILW!

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

I'm linking up with Jamie for

"What I'm Loving Wednesday!"

This week I'm loving...



I'm loving that it is Masters Week in Augusta, GA! Masters Week is always such a fun time of year around these parts! Everyone is on Spring Break, crowds of people are everywhere, and ya may even get a glimpse a celebrity here or there!



I'm loving these Easter candies! There is just something about the Reeses and Snickers in egg form that make them taste better!



I'm loving this super cute headband that I got in the mail today that I ordered on Etsy.com from LittleLovesDesigns! It looks so stinkin' cute on E!

I'm loving these two...Erica and Josh! We had such a great time with them over the weekend and can't wait to hang out again soon!

I'm loving my hubby and how he brought the new "OK!" magazine home from work, just because!

I'm loving my little family, as always! I love watching these two play together! We have so much fun together! Its the little things......


Hope y'all have a great rest of the week!!


Oh...and PS...I'm loving that I had some "me time" at Old Navy after Ad came home and E went to sleep, and I totally scored a outfit for $6!!! SIX. DOLLARS. Complete with black skinnies and a striped top! Yah me!!...It doesn't take much ha!

No comments: