Monday, November 9, 2009

Sneak peek of Ella Jae's room








So this is a sneak peek into Ella Jae's room. It is by no means finished. The theme is pink and brown. It has been a lot of fun so far and we have had tons of help. Adam put together Ella Jae's dresser all by himself and surprised me with it all assembled! Adam's grandparents, Mem and Pep Lambert bought the dresser for us! They are so thoughtful and generous! I cannot wait to make more progress in the weeks to come. We mod podged letters with pink and brown scrapbook paper. They are so cute and I love them! But I can't decide if I want to use the letters to put above her bed or vinyl wall art that spells out her name. I am also in the market for curtains. I may go with white sheer curtains, but I found something I like in a mgazine that I hope to duplicate. So stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Sooooo adorable!

<3 Tanya