Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving week

Happy Thanksgiving week! I am thankful for a 2 1/2 day work week! Whoo hoo! I'm excited! Tomorrow will be my last full day of work this week! I have my half day on Wednesday and plan to go to Mama's after work to help her cook. I plan to get my baking done tomorrow night, too. Have you ever shopped at a Dollar General store? I went in there looking for items to fill our Operation Christmas Child shoebox and found that they had an extremely well eqipped baking isle with great prices! So I will be headed there tomorrow to get all my baking needs and beat the crowds at the grocery store not to much save a little moola, too :) Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, I will watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and make my dressing and sweet potato souffle in between commercials :) Then we will go to my grandma's, Adam's parents, and then my mama's. Fortunately, Adam has the day off so we will be together all day :) Then Friday, all the girls are going shopping on BLACK FRIDAY! I'm excited and cannot wait! We plan to go to the mall, not Walmart or any of the places that you could potentially get harmed haha! I'm not really out for any major deals, just maybe a few things for Ad since he won't be with me and to people watch...it can be hilarious! Yah for Thanksgiving week and it brings...food, shopping, and MANY MANY blessings :)

No comments: