Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas 20 Questions

1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? I love both but I'd have to choose HOT CHOCOLATE!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? When I was little Santa just sat the presents out, but now he wraps them and puts them under the tree for me :)

3. Colored lights or white? I use white, but colored make me think of Christmas as a kid.

4.Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I'd like to get a mistletoe ball!!

5. When do you decorate for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish, excluding dessert? Any casserole :)

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Spending the day playing with my cousins and our new toys.

8. When and how, did you learn the truth about Santa? I was probably about 8 or so and heard my mom putting out the presents.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Adam and I use ornaments that we've had since we were little and the ones we've collected since we've been married. I also like lots of color so I use red, green and gold balls with matching ribbon!

11. Snow. Love it or hate it? Love it but would never want it ALL winter long. A day or two is enough.

12. Can you ice skate? I love to skate, but unfortunately I'll have to skip it this year with Ella Jae on the way :)

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I think I have a new favorite every year!

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Being with family, remembering the true reason for the season and giving to those less fortunate.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Red Velvet Cake :)

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to church on Christmas Eve and the Lambert's party, and spending Christmas Day with our families!

17. What tops your tree? A red and gold bow with gold glitter sticks.

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? The feeling you get when you give to others!

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Ahhh...so many favorites....

20. Candy canes. Yuck or yum? YUMMO!!

I tag anyone who reads this!

No comments: