Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our Christmas


I hope that everyone had a great Christmas!! Adam and I had a wonderful Christmas together this year! On Christmas Eve, we went to Church which was an awesome service! The band worked so hard on the music, it brought tears to my eyes. They did a beautiful job! They sang The Little Drummer Boy and Mary Did You Know. Have you ever really listened to the words of Mary Did You Know? It is such a powerful song! Then we went to Mom and Dad's for their Christmas Eve party. All of our family was there and it was a joy spending it with both of our families. We ate lots of yummy food, tracked Santa, and even got to see him via Skype at Mem and Pep's house in RI. On Christmas morning, Adam and I woke up early and opened presents together at our house, then went to Mom and Dad's to have Christmas with them. Then we all went to Mem and Pep's for presents and brunch, all while still in our pj's :) After Mem and Pep's, Adam and I went to my Grandma's house for lunch. That afternoon, we went to my Mama's house and had a great Christmas with her there. Adam and I were blessed beyond belief with all of the gifts we received, but the greatest gift with being able to share this wonderful time of year with the people that we love most and to give to those less fortunate!! It is so exciting to think that next year we will spend Christmas with our sweet little girl!! It is going to be such a joy to experience Christmas with her. I cannot wait to keep alive the traditions that Adam and I had as a child and the ones that we will create together as a family. I have a lot of pictures that I want to post from our holiday, it is just finding the time to do it. Speaking of pictures, Adam got me a super duper nice Nikon camera with a big lens for Christmas! I am so excited about it and cannot wait to spend time taking nice pictures, especially of our precious little one :)

No comments: