Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today's appointment!

I went for my weekly check up today and I left very excited! I am 1-2 cm dilated and 50% effaced! My doctor said Ella Jae could make her debut within the next 10 days and she doubts that I will make it to my due date on March 5th! I am so excited and very anxious to meet our sweet girl! I just know there is going to be nothing like it in this world! Ella Jae's precious clothes are washed and put away. All of our bags are packed! I am just waiting on the arrival of her wall art and Ella Jae's room will be complete! I wanted to freeze a few meals to make it easier on myself and Adam once E gets here, and hopefully I will get around to that :) Hopefully I will have to weekend to get the house in order, if not it won't be the end of the world. Looking forward to the next 10 days and meeting our sweet girl!

No comments: