Monday, January 24, 2011

Mondays aren't so bad...

Now that I work part time, Mondays aren't so bad anymore :) I work on Saturday mornings until 12:30, so Sunday and Monday are my weekend it feels like! Today me and my lovebug cuddled inside and then met Daddy for lunch. We had a great lunch together :) Ella Jae is starting to become quite the Daddy's girl these days. It is pretty recent and she just squeals when she sees him. It makes me smile! She is becoming quite the actress, too! She does this fake cry now and when I lay her down for a nap or bedtime she peaks to see if I am still there....so funny! Mama came to visit in the afternoon and stayed with E while I ran to the grocery to pick up a few thing for us and Mama needed a few things, too. It was nice having her with us for a little while. I know E enjoyed getting that extra loving, too :)

Favorite moment of the day...
E sat on me and watched almost a whole episode (which has never happened)!
I loved every minute!

No comments: