Tuesday, September 15, 2009

16 weeks

Ella Jae measures 41/2 in. and weighs 3 1/2 oz. She is a little avocado this week :) She will hit a growth spurt these next few weeks. Her eyes have moved closer to the front of her head, and her ears are almost in the position where they will stay too. The pattern of her scapl has begun although hair isn't recognizable yet. She is growing toenails and her little heart is pumping 25 qts of blood a day....wow....how amazing?
I am blown away each week as I read the new changes in our sweet little baby. According the the scale at the doc last week, I have only gained 3 lbs, but I do believe that I gained several more during my stay in R.I. I feel like my belly grew while I was there, too!! I still haven't felt her move. I was told and read that it could be anywhere from 16-20 wks. So am anxiously awaiting that first little "flutter, bubble, or popcorn popping" feeling!! Adam is anxious for it, too! He makes fun of me because I wear fitted clothing so people will know I am pregnant! Right now I am kind of at that in between stage where I either look a few mths preggers or like I need to lose a few pounds. I want to make it as easy as possible for others to "know" I am preggers!!!

No comments: