Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ella Jae movin' and a shakin'

Ella Jae was such a little mover and shaker last night! She moved constantly for 2 whole hours! It was so exciting! I felt her move really for the first time 2 weeks ago, and after that it was only here and there. But since last Saturday night, I have felt her move everyday :) What a little miracle! When I went for my doctor appt. last Friday, the technician said that my placenta was right in front of her so when she kicked she was kicking the placenta so that is why the movement wasn't real consistant yet. But that once her bones hardened, I would feel her a lot more! Well, it looks like our baby girl's bones are strong! Adam even could feel her yesterday! He was so excited!! She seems to be sleeping peacefully right now and just really calm because she isn't active....yet....!!! She seems to be busiest in the morning and at night :) She must have a lot to do in my tummy :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. It actually did help alot. I really appreciate the advice. Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! How exciting!! I will continue to read all about your journey.