Friday, September 18, 2009

Get up at 5 am on a Saturday morning...WHAT?

Yes, that is exactly the time I have to wake up in the morning...a Saturday morning...it pains me to think of it! I can't remember the last time I had to wake up that early. Granted, it is only an hour and a half earlier than when I typically wake up, but come on, we are talking about sleep here!
The credit union I work for is merging with another credit union, and we have to go to Norcross, GA to train tomorrow, which explains the early departure time of 6:45. I would not have to wake up so early, but I unfortunately live 45 from my workplace.
So yep, while everyone I know is sleeping in a Saturday morning, I will be waking up at 5 am and taking a bus trip to Norcross, GA. AND...I won't get home until 9 pm or so! But hey, we are watching Twilight on the bus ride! There is always upside :)
So tonight I will be retiring to bed early! Early to bed, early rise (hopefully)!

No comments: