Saturday, May 22, 2010

1st week back to work and bath time

This past week was my first week back to work. Wednesday ended up being my first day back to work because Ella Jae had a fever. It even continued into early Wednesday morning so she didn't go to daycare on Wedneday either. Mom kept her while I worked. Wednesday is a half day for me which ended up being the perfect day to start back. Nothing like a half day to start back and get back ine routine. Despite missing EJ, being back at work felt great! It was nice being back with my credit union family! I have some of the nicest coworkers!! The rest of the week went well. I refrained myself from calling the daycare to check on Ella Jae 500 times like a crazy person (be proud because I really wanted to ha!). I was kinda sad on Thursday because when I got home from work she was asleep and stayed asleep until 9:40 pm and then I she when she woke up I fed her and she went back down for the night :( I didn't get to spend that much time with her :( I hope that the majority of our days won't be like that. I am so used to spending every waking minute with her so it is going to take some getting used to. I am sure we will find a routine just like when we brought her home from the hospital. It will just take time. But my first week back really was a lot better than I had anticipated, so thanks for the prayers!
I also snapped some super cute pics of E while we gave her a bath. I love when she is clean! Her little face is so shiny and perfect!! I love it!! She is my little bathing beauty :)



No comments: