Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birth Announcement

Is it still considered a birth announcement when it is 2 months late? Oh well, I am sure no one will complain when they receive this...
I bought really cute brown and pink cards before Ella Jae was born to be printed with a picture once she arrived, but unfortunately never got around to printing them trying to adjust to life with a newborn (they will not go to waste...first bday invite???). So I finally decided that I would just upload a cute pic and just have them printed online. So that is what I did. I snapped this picture of E the other day and thought it was too cute not to share with our loved ones. So technically I don't know if I am sending birth announcements or just a card with a cute pic of E on it :) Everyone should receive one in about a week!! Get excited!!

No comments: