Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Vista Print

Have any of you ever used Vista Print for busniess cards or address labels? I used them for the first time last week and fell in love! They have the best sales and they have quality products! I bought 30 announcements, 20 monogramed notecards, 140 address labels for only $35! I thought that was pretty awesome! They actually have a sale going on right now. You can save up to 100%!! Go here and check it out. I bet you will find some fun goodies...just like I did...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I use them for everything!!! Address labels, banners, note cards etc.

I'm sure you did, but make sure to sign up for their email notices.. They send something almost everyday, at first it was annoying but now I love it!!!!!

Jenn said...

Great customer service and turn around time as well!!!