Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gotta love Wednesdays!

Thankfully, I had the day off today! I get every other Wednesday off from work :) I don't know what I will do when I have to work EVERY Wednesday someday! On Wednesdays, we also have family night at Adam's grandparents house. It is a nice time to catch up with everyone and we laugh a lot! Tonight, Mem made "wok chicken!" Omg...it was so good!!! I still smell like I walked out a japenese restaurant! Haha! Then, I took Megan and Nicholas to see a house that my Mama has for sell. It is so cute and Megan and Nicholas loved it! It is completely remodeled and has 2 bedrooms...the perfect starter home. I pray that they can find the perfect little home to start a family and that meets their every need just as Adam and I did. Everything we will work out perfectly for them in God's timing, I just know it! It always does! Megan and I hit up TJ MAXX afterwards and Starbucks....ahhhh....so yum! I had decaf, ofcourse! I never had a sister so it will be nice to have one in Megan! She loves shopping and Starbucks just like me...what more could a girl ask for?!!!!

No comments: