Monday, October 26, 2009

Our weekend recap

Our weekend was pretty lazy! Adam worked all weekend and I did some things around the house. I mostly relaxed and played on our new laptop :) Friday night, Adam worked and I went to dinner with the fam at IHOP! It was so good! Who doesn't love breakfast for dinner? Then I went to good ole Hobby Lobby and then to girl's night at my friend Kelia's house! It was a small group but we had the best time watching "Say Yes to the Dress" and having lots and lots of girl-talk, ofcourse!!
Saturday, I slept in and did a little shopping. When Adam got home from work we went to Outback Steakhouse for a little date night! I had been craving it for a few weeks and it was so satisfying. Although, they never cook my steak right, but regardless it was still so yummy! Then we headed over to my cousin Tiff's house for UFC aka "fight night." The girls don't really watch, we tend to gather in the kitchen around the food and talk :)
Sunday, we went to Church. And one of my best friend's Jessica and her fiance', Nathan, joined us for Church. We ate at Grandma's for lunch and Ad had to jet off to work :( Sundays just aren't the same when he is at work.
Happy Monday, everyone! Hope you have a fantastic week!
5 more day until Halloween!

No comments: