Friday, October 30, 2009

22 weeks

Week: 22 weeks

Belly button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on
Food cravings: Fruit, pizza

Adversions: nicotene

Nausea: none

Mood: overwhelmed at times and emotional

Maternity clothes: a few shirts, still using the bella band with my regular pants

Size of baby: small doll

Changes of baby: Ella Jae weighs 1 whole pound and is the size of a small doll! She is developing her senses, including touch, sight, hearing, and taste. She grabs and holds onto the umbilical cord and even though her eyes are still fused shut, she can perceive light and dark. She hears the sound of my voice and Adam's, my heart beating, the sound of my blood circulating, the barking of a dog, sirens, and a loud tv. She tastes pretty much everything I taste.

Other: Ella Jae's room is painted, chair rail is up, and the crib has bedding!! Now it is time to accessorize :) My belly has really seemed to "pop" over the last week!

No comments: